Axkid Kidzofix is a leader in child restraint development with its integrated self adjusting harness system and the unique automatic tightening tether straps – these are patented innovations. This seat can be used both rear-facing and forward facing in vehicles with, or without Isofix. The Kidzofix restraint is very comfortable for your child with soft padded harness pads and comfortable head rest. It is designed in line with the latest developments within child restraint safety, and in combination with the newly developed self adjusting harness system gives your child excellent protection in the event of an accident. Kidzofix is certified in accordance with ECE044/04 and can be used 9-25 kg rear-facing using the vehicles seat belt, 9-18 kg rear facing using Isofix, 9-18kg forward facing in five-point harness installed using the vehicle’s 3-point seat belt, and 15-25 kg as a forward facing booster seat.
• Can be installed in all locations in a vehicle with 3-point seat belts, or with Isofix
• The integrated 5-point harness and head rest automatically adjusts according to child’s size
• Unique tether strap tightening function – where tethers are automatically tightened by rocking and pushing on restraint
• Deep side wings for extra side impact protection
• Extra long support leg to enable installation in a wide variety of vehicles
• Three reclining positions
• Seat cover machine washable in 30º