The BeSafe IZI combi X3 ISOFIX is a car seat that allows children to sit rearward facing up to the age of four. The seat has been designed with a brand new harness system that reduces the impact on the child in the event of a collision, resulting in a considerable improvement in safety. The seat is also made from energy-absorbent material.
The test requirements used in the development of Besafe products are 40-50% higher than specified in the standard for car seats.
Visitors to Mumsnet, the popular parent’s ‘chat room’ and information website, have voted the BeSafe Izi Combi X3 ISOFIX their ‘Best’ in Class award for car seats.
- ISOFIX – that provides a mechanical anchorage that is stable and safe as it dramatically reduces the risk of incorrect fitting.
- Indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly
- ISOFIX system makes the seat easy to fit and remove – very practical if the family has more than one car.
- Headrest in EPS that offers side impact protection
- New magnet belt system
- Integrated support leg provides additional safety
- Energy absorbing side impact protection protects the child’s head, neck and body
- Four sitting positions, which can be changed without disturbing the child with an easy to operate handle
- Back ventilation slits provide additional comfort
- Attractive and ergonomic design provides excellent support
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4403
- Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment
- Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
- Removable washable seat covers
-Info taken from http://www.securatot.co.uk/