The Besafe IZI Kid X3 is the non-isofix version of the IZI Kid X3 ISOFIX.
The Besafe iZi Kid X3 car seat allows children to sit rearward facing up to the age of four. The seat has been designed with a brand new harness system that reduces the impact on the child in the event of a collision, resulting in a considerable improvement in safety. The seat is also made from energy-absorbent material. The test requirements used in the development of Besafe products are 40-50% higher than specified in the standard for car seats.
This seat has also passed the Swedish Plus Test!!
This high level test is the only test measuring the neck loads that a child suffers in accidents and therefore it is only rearfacing seats that have passed to date.
Some say this is the ‘Gold Standard’ of car seat tests.
- Rearward facing 0-18Kg
- Black alcantara fabric
- Indicators that show when the seat has been fitted correctly
- Headrest in EPS that offers side impact protection
- New magnet belt system
- Integrated support leg provides additional safety
- Energy absorbing side impact protection protects the child’s head, neck and body
- Four sitting positions, which can be changed without disturbing the child with an easy to operate handle
- Back ventilation slits provide additional comfort
- Attractive and ergonomic design provides excellent support
- Crash tested in accordance with ECE 4403
- Five-point harness with central adjustment and height adjustment
- Belt padding and head-support cushion can easily be removed and washed
- Removable washable seat covers
-Info taken from http://www.securatot.co.uk/